GIRLS FALL INDOOR LACROSSE
Registration is now open for Lutherville Fall Indoor Lacrosse. Games will be played at the NERRC--(Northeast Regional Rec Center on Perring Parkway). The season will run from mid-September through November, with 10 games and no practices.
Important Information about the Fall Program
Fall Indoor bridges the gap between spring play and spring tryouts. This league is meant for players to get additional touches and game play experience. All Players MUST have completed at least one prior season of lacrosse, as there are NO PRACTICES and very little time for instruction.
Girls Age Groups
- Tykers (DOB: 9/1/13 - 8/31/15)
- Lightning (DOB: 9/1/11 - 8/31/13)
- Midgets/Juniors Combined Team (DOB: 9/1/08 - 8/31/11)
The season runs from September through November - 12 weeks with 10 games
- Girls - Tyker - games on Tuesdays or Fridays.
- Girls - Lightning - games on Mondays or Saturdays
- Girls - Midget/Juniors - games on Wednesdays or Fridays
Registration for the Girls Fall Lacrosse Program is not currently available.
If you are interested in coaching contact our
Josh Nohe, firstname.lastname@example.org or our
Laura Lewis-Brown, email@example.com